same day delivery
*ORDER BY 12 PM MON-SAT
Order online for deliveries tomorrow
Mon-Sat: 9AM – 5PM, Sat: 9AM – 3PM
Dunlap, Ohio Flower Delivery
La Tulipe flowers
When Quality Matters to You
La Tulipe flowers proudly serves Dunlap, Ohio and all surrounding areas. We offer flower arrangements, bouquets, balloons and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Our local florists deliver to Dunlap, OH - Monday thru Saturday. Need a last-minute arrangement? We offer same-day flower deliveries on most flower bouquets. Just place your order before 12:00 PM, Monday – Saturday (in the recipient’s time zone) and a local florist will deliver the arrangement the same day. We love what we do at La Tulipe flowers and it shows!
Dunlap, OH Florist – La Tulipe flowers
La Tulipe flowers – Dunlap, Ohio local florist.
Our beautiful flower designs are hand-arranged and hand-delivered by a local florist in every city. We make it easy to send beautiful flowers online to Dunlap from your desktop, tablet, or phone. We hand deliver same day flowers to all areas of Dunlap and surrounding areas. We are committed to offering only the finest flower arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. All of our flowers are fresh and available for deliveries to Dunlap.
Dunlap, Ohio – Same-Day Flower Deliveries
We offer same day flower deliveries to Dunlap, OH by the best local florists. We deliver to homes, businesses and hospitals in Dunlap. Make someone happy today with a custom designed flower arrangement.
Nearby Cities we deliver to:
Dunlap Zip Codes we deliver to:
Dunlap: latitude 39.2908 – longitude -84.6303
Dunlap is a census-designated place (CDP) in Colerain Township, Hamilton County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,719 at the 2010 census. The Siege of Dunlap’s Station was a battle that took place near here on the Great Miami in 1791 during the Northwest Indian War.
Dunlap is located at, 15 miles (24 km) north of downtown Cincinnati. U.S. Route 27 runs through the eastern part of the CDP, and Colerain Avenue is the main road through the center of the community.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 6.7 square miles (17.3 km2), of which 6.5 square miles (16.9 km2) is land and 0.15 square miles (0.4 km2), or 2.39%, is water.
William and Asher Williamson owned a large part of the village site. They sold their land in 1849 to Mr. Parker who platted a number of lots along the Colerain Pike and Hamilton Road. In 1850, Oliver S. Glisson, an officer in the United States Navy, retained attorney Thomas S. Yeatman to lay out a subdivision south of the village on the farm of Glisson’s recently deceased father, Thomas Glisson. George Struble built several of the first houses in the village on his farmland east of the pike. The village was originally named Georgetown in his honor.
The first business established was a blacksmith shop opened by Thomas Gray. Asher Williamson kept the first store and George Struble the first hotel. Dunlap post office, which had operated out of a cotton factory in Colerain was moved to the village and Dunlap became the de facto and then eventually the actual name for the village. By 1894, there were two churches, a schoolhouse, several stores and industries.:384